Rufus is a free utility lightweight software that will help you to create bootable drives using USB keys, pen drivers, or memory sticks. Rufus Free Download can be more helpful when you need to create bootable USB installation media from bootable ISOs like Windows, Linux, etc. so you can easily work on a system that doesn’t have an OS installed or the system is damaged.
You can whether flash bios or other firmware from DOS and it will especially run as a low-level utility. You can download Rufus freely without any cost. If you need to create a DOS bootable drive using non us keyboard Rufus will attempt to select a keyboard layout from your local system. In some case freedoms is the default selection and MS-DOS will support versions keyboard layouts.
Rufus Free Download Features
- When you need to create USB installation drives.
- You can work on a system that doesn’t have an OS installed.
- You can flash BIOS or other firmware from DOS.
- Comes with an easy and simple interface.
- Rufus is only 1.1MB of size and lightweight software.
- Rufus will not require to install on your system.
- Only available for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and Windows 10.
- Support various installation media ISO files.
- Rufus will use only fewer resources from your system.
Rufus Latest Version
Rufus 3.15 is the latest version. Rufus is 100% free to download. And this software only works on Windows-based computers. But you can easily create ISO software installation that will work on Mac, Linux, and other operating systems without any troubles. So many users are using Rufus Free Download as their main bootable creation tool because anyone can Rufus without any issues.
It is also able to import a new OS into a PC that has none or incomplete system through any USB drives. In past, we all used the old method of disk drives and bootable disks to install OS on our PCs. now the time has changed with bootable creation tools. Thanks to Rufus anyone can now install the operating system to their computers even it’s a crash or damaged situation without going to a shop.
Rufus Main Features
- Compatible with all types of windows desktops and laptops.
- Perform multitasks and support various languages.
- Simple and easy steps to create bootable drives USB.
- User-friendly interface and anyone can handle the program.
- Compatible with older BIOS systems and UEFI systems.
- Lightweight application and free to download.
- Supports Windows 10 system with safe and secure.
- Supports both GPT and UEFI booting systems.
- From time to time come updates from better reliability.
Rufus Compatible Versions
Rufus is only compatible with all kinds of windows desktop and laptop computers. Download Rufus is the best choice when you need to create bootable drives easily without any other multiple tools and software. You can use the application for ISOs for example. Windows IOS, Linux distribution versions. The small and user-friendly interface will help you to identify five devices like bootable drive formats. FAT32, NTFS, UDF and exFAT. It all use the custom sizes when you began the installation process sing Rufus Free Download. We still use the same ISO image file that is stored on disks. So you can use the same ISO installation media files. Rufus is 10 seconds faster than other tools.
How to Create Bootable USB Drive Using Rufus
- First, you need to download the latest Rufus version on your PC.
- After that Rufus doesn’t need to install on your windows system.
- Then prepare your ISO installation media file.
- After that connect your thumb drive into your system.
- Then open the Rufus and your USB drive will automatically select.
- Now tap on the optical drive icon and choose your ISO file.
- Then other settings will be automatically selected as default.
- Now select the GPT or UEFI system based on your system.
- Now start the process and it will take some minutes to complete.
Is Rufus Safe?
The program is completely safe and secure to use on any windows based computer. but make sure to back up all the data from, your USB drive because as soon as you start the process Rufus will completely format the thumb drive that you used to create a bootable drive. Also, Rufus Free Download will not harm your computer’s hard drive or your system. Remember to check the OS system type UEFI or BIOS. If you create using the wrong method it will not support the system that you want to install the operating system. So follow the right instruction whoever you start using Rufus as your main bootable creation tool.