Gemstones are the magical gift of nature to humans. And understanding their presence makes them more impactful among gem collectors. Some of them are extraordinarily beautiful and rare. But is this rarity an advantage or disadvantage for Moldavite Jewelry admirers is a must-know question. Today we will be discussing one such gem that is known for it is lovely green color and mossy appearance. It is none other than a moldavite gem. Let’s discuss the qualities and ways to figure it is genuineness before purchasing them.
Tap into the Properties and Location of Moldavite
Moldavites are known for their desirable green shade, mysterious origin, and exceptional etched texture. And are used in the jewelry. Sometimes in faceted or even in the natural state. The value of green moldavites has surged in the last few years due to its widespread demand and limited availability. And that is what makes its proximity and physical features a talked-about aspect.
Location: Moldavite jewelry belongs to the tektite group and has its abundance in the Czech republic. It is a stone of intense frequency and high vibration. It is mystical protective, and lucky. Meteorites connect you with the Universe and other beings. Adding onto it is quantity in that country, which was shed by the meteorite impact. Basically, fifteen million years back, the collision of meteorite and moon fragments gave way to it is dispersion in the Czech Republic and other areas of Germany. Well, The fusion of extreme heat and pressure initiated is a crash.
Properties: While focusing on it is properties, you should focus on the hardness, which lies 5.5-7 on the Mohs scale. This can be translucent to transparent with a smooth green look along with bubbles and swirls inclusion. You can simply distinguish your stone on the basis of the green glass imitations by looking at the worm structures of lechatelierite. The point of rarity concerns the traders, thus leading to the booming of fake moldavite pieces. And with increasing technology, it is becoming quite possible for counterfeiters to enhance their craft with imitated moldavites. And increasing the odds for a person to differentiate between the natural ones with flawless creation.
Ways to Check Fake Stone:
- If your Moldavite displays the beautiful varieties of green tones.
- they appear in the wet and shiny appearance your Faceted variety doesn’t primarily show the bubbly inclusion and comes with clarity.
Key Areas to Focus on Smart Moldavite Purchase
- What happens with the perfect Moldavite Ring is that it shows the ultimate replication of texture and color almost near the genuine pieces. And the best way to analyze this trap is through the price given and extreme flawless structure. Majorly the high-quality moldavites are never available at low to moderate prices.
- If the color is absolutely vibrant, then it is likely to be created by the green glass bottle process. So by this, you need to check the size, which, if available in larger ones, tends to be fake because the actual pieces are traded and sold by grams value.
- The mining or location is another imperative factor in defining the value and reality of Moldavite.
- The shiny or glossy appearance will usually make it look beautiful, but the reality is far beyond it is beauty. As mentioned above, some sellers are highly trading in lab-grown synthetic materials, usually green glass, which exactly appears like the real gem.
- The other varieties of Moldavite can be found in brown or yellow shades, which are often described as lower-quality moldavites. As the primary shade of green will make it look more desirable in every way. And with all these points, you need to be sound and aware of the high-quality stones with proper price color patterns and wavey presence because every penny deserves legit spending.
Where to Buy Moldavite Jewelry?
Moldavite is high in demand due to it is catchy appearance. And Rananjay Exports provides you with the best quality moldavite Jewelry to enhance your Wholesale Silver Gemstone Jewelry collection.
My name is Kimora lopez, and I have a keen interest in the field of writing. I have written a couple of articles on various gemstones and would love to express my opinion on more such stones. Hope it has maximized your knowledge of gemstone jewelry and satisfied your quest to buy wholesale moonstone jewelry from an authentic place. We believe in quality and offer the same in our information and products.