If you ask how Canada is as a country, you will get a positive reply from the crowd. Canada is considered one of the rising countries with lots of career opportunities.
The rules for the visitor visa are the same as in any other country. The country grants permission to those visitors who have the intention to explore and visit the country. It would be best if you had the idea that Canada is a dreamland for immigrants searching for opportunity.
Here in this article, you will explore every detail of the Canadian Visit Visa.
So, let’s get started.
Quick overview of the Canada visitor visa
The Canadian Visa office authorizes a visitor visa for Canada. The visa is attached to your passport as proof that you have successfully met the requirements to get temporary permission for entering the country. The Visitor visa is officially referred to as a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV).
There are mainly two types of Visitor Visa or TRV.
- The Multiple-entry visa
If you apply for a multiple entry visa, you will get entry permission for up to 10 years, which means you will have a lot of access and time to explore the country.
- The single-entry visa
If you are applying for a single-entry visa, you should keep in mind that you will have permission to stay in the country for up to 6 months, not more than that.
Eligibility criterion to get the visitor visa
Not everyone is considered eligible for a Visitor Visa. Some of the reasons are as follow:
- By any means, the person has violated the human rights violations.
- They are associated with human rights violations
- Or have committed any crime
- They are inadmissible due to lack of security, financial reasons, or Low health.
If you want to become the eligible candidate for a visitor visa, then you have to meet the below-mentioned requirements:
- You should have proper travel documents.
- You should have proper health without any severe medical conditions.
- Should not have any past criminal record or have to be deported from any other country.
- Have the ability to convince the immigration office that you have a responsibility back home. Hence you will return to your native land after completion of the purpose of the visit.
- You will have to keep your bank account filled with sufficient money.
Documentation required for the visa
While applying for the Visa, you have to organize all the documents correctly. Here is the list of the papers you have to arrange:
- First and foremost, you will require a valid passport with an expiry date of more than six months.
- Any document that proofs that you are a permanent citizen of the native country can be a birth certificate or similar certificate.
- A passport size photograph is a must, and the image should have a white background. You should carry at least three photos. The pictures cannot be old for more than 90 days.
- You have to present the invitation letter or Sworn Affidavit from the person residing in the country, especially if you mention that you will stay with them.
- Your health certificates
- Xerox of your travel itinerary or a return ticket.
- You may need some more additional documents. The local visa office will mention the information regarding this document.
- You have to submit your bank account statement to convince the immigration officers that you can afford the expenditure in the country.
Procedure for the application of visitor visa for Canada:
Here are the steps that you have to go through while applying for Visitor Visa.
- The First step of applying for the visa is choosing whether you will do it online or offline. It depends on you, how you want to apply – online or by visiting the concerned office.
- The second step of the application is filling the form with all the required information and documents. The application form is available both online and offline.
- Check the form thoroughly and make sure that it has zero errors. Once you have checked your form, you have to pay the visa processing fee either by bank draft or by certified check.
- Now, you have to go to the nearest Canadian visa application centre to complete the process along with your photograph, passport, and other documents.
- You will have to register your biometrics there before applying.
- Now, you will have to submit the visa application to the Canadian visa centre.
- After submitting the documents, they will give you a receipt with a unique number marked on it.
- The number is your tracking number. You can use this tracking code to check the status of your visa.
If you want to try your luck in Canada, you should get your Visitor visa for Canada today. We hope you have got enough information regarding the subject of your search.