PPC campaign is an intricate digital marketing strategy. It carves out a meaningful opportunity for digital marketers to induce their traffic and conversion metrics. This article will guide you to understand the trending PPC campaign strategy and tactics.
Pay-per-click or PPC campaign is a model to buy visits to a site. Essentially, advertisers pay an amount every time their advertisements get clicked by an online user. They bid on the amount of a click in terms of the platforms, keywords and type of audience. The world of PPC is constantly evolving. Advertisers worldwide are experimenting with features like AI, automation and AR to attract and engage users.
Trending PPC campaign strategies
Practise the following strategies to meet your marketing goals effectively.
1. Publish ads on multiple platforms:
Instead of limiting on a particular platform, expand your business by publishing ads on multiple forums. Some of them are-
- Google Ads let your company reach a massive audience that encompasses millions of users and your target audience. Moreover, you can focus on multiple keywords and can turn your ad on or off accordingly.
- Facebook is another go-to platform to build brand awareness, generate sales and improve customer loyalty.
- With LinkedIn ads, you can get ultra-specific with your target audience. As you can have access to a large number of LinkedIn users’ details, your ads will focus on the most viable customers.
Always remember to determine various ad networks to see what aligns with your PPC campaign strategy and goals.
2. Effective planning:
It is vital to ensure that your PPC campaign strategy and digital marketing strategy are in sync. Paid search strategies can have a list of aims like boosting growth, generating profit, driving conversions for channels other than search. Also, make sure that your paid marketing goals are not working against your existing organic activities.
Coming to budget, chalk out how many search terms you are planning to bid on and how many clicks do you expect per month. The number of clicks depends on the quality of an ad, the strength of the landing page, how much your competitors are bidding and the percentage of users who click paid ads. According to a study, 33% of users click on the paid ad if only it answers their search intent.
3. Add extensions
If you are not new to online advertising, you are well aware of ad extensions. Some ad networks keep on updating their list of ad extensions.
- Include a message extension for smooth communication with your customers.
- If you are an e-commerce store, using a price extension will provide your customers additional information about your product, prices and options.
- A call extension makes it easy to connect your users with you.
4. Remarketing your brand
Remarketing must earn a spot in you PPC campaign strategy as it is likely to increase your sale by 70% more. As repeat customers provide more value, remarketing can be a secret sauce to your online outreach. To take it to a new level, use lookalikes to target similar audiences and extend remarketing to a new group.
How is PPC campaign strategy beneficial?
With a PPC campaign, put your brand in front of millions of internet users.
- It allows you to control your budget, targeting and ad placements. No more worries to pay for ad impressions or reach.
- Organic marketing focuses on getting your content on the first page. But the PPC campaign solves your problem instantly as slots are already there.
- It permits you to reach the right users as per their search intent.
- Now improve your ads till they produce a positive ROI with PPC marketing.
- PPC keyword data can directly get into organic search marketing and be used to optimise metadata, headings, and keywords.
- It does not depend on search engine algorithm updates and offers stability. PPC algorithms rarely go through major changes.
- You can hyper-target different audiences as per the platforms they use.
Ways to Improve your PPC campaign strategy
- A notable way to improve your PPC campaign is to focus on advertisement and similar target keywords. You can use content to inform where paid advertising serves as a tool to convert.
- Focus on improving your quality score and click-through rates by optimising your account structure and using negative keywords.
- Incorporating high-performance keywords in relation to your product or brand is an effective way to increase audiences.
Often, the best-paid media managers face difficulties creating an effective landing page for the clients. Visitors are more likely to investigate a website before making a conversion. Here comes a content marketer. Professional content writing services can leverage your creative content to craft a unique landing page experience nurturing inbound leads through your conversion funnel.