How to choose a flight to Iran? If you are wondering if Iran is a popular tourist destination, here are some official statistics for you. According to the Iranian Organization for Cultural Affairs, Tourism and Handicrafts, in about 200 foreign countries. Millions of people visited Iran.
The first thing that comes to mind when talking about Iran flight is the unique love story of Roxanne and Alexander the Great, established in this mysterious land. Some of the world’s oldest settlements have been excavated in the Caspian region and in the Iranian plateau. Although Iran is popular among tourists for its rich history, it has developed over the years as a modern center for business and tourism. Iran is a unique country.
Not only is this the only country where the four seasons have been completed
But it is also a country blessed with four regions. The landscape is varied and breathtaking. Tourists can get an adrenaline rush from activities like hiking and skiing in the Alborz Mountains or opt for a relaxing beach vacation near the Persian Gulf and the Caspian Sea.
The wonderful architectural joy of Iran speaks to the ancient history and tradition of the country. From the magnificent palaces to the picturesque desert, there are many wonders for tourists to visit. You can also visit the famous Tehran Museum.
Flight to Iran: What are the choices?
There are connecting flights to Iran from different parts of the world. The Islamic Republic of Iran Airlines, or Iran Air, is the official carrier and has flights to Paris, London, Geneva, Hamburg, Rome, Athens, Frankfurt, Istanbul, and Moscow in Europe.
You will also find flights to Iran from Kabul, Karachi, Rawalpindi, Mumbai, Shanghai, Tokyo, Peking, and neighboring Persian Gulf countries. Many European airlines, such as Lufthansa, British Airways, and Austrian Airlines, have flights to Iran. Great Air is the most prominent private airline in the country.
Flights to Iran: How to get cheap tickets?
Are you looking for a flight to Iran? The following points will help you buy the cheapest ticket:
- The flight is on weekdays. Since most people prefer to travel on weekends, some airlines offer discounts on weekday flights.
- Prices are highest during the peak season. So, plan your trip during the off-peak season to get the best deals.
- Plan your trip in advance and book tickets early.
You may want to consider contacting a reliable travel agent for the cheapest and best options for traveling to Iran.
4 Direct flights to Tehran
When deciding to travel across all countries, the most important aspect to consider is how you can get affordable airline tickets. For those living in the European region, the good news is that there are many cheaper flights to Tehran (IR) and other Middle Eastern countries. Let’s take a look at some flight statistics from the UK to Iran:
- There are a total of 14 airlines connecting the United Kingdom with Iran.
- Every week, 97 flights go to Iran from the UK.
- 40,886 passenger seats are available daily from the United Kingdom to Iran.
So, you can see there is no shortage of flights to Tehran and because of this easy availability, you can easily find attractive deals.
Direct flight to Tehran
Several airlines offer non-stop flights to Tehran, such as British Airways, Turkish Airlines, Air India, Iran Air, Emirates, Mahan Air, Gulf Air, and many more. All these airlines provide easy and fast access to Iran at affordable prices. Let’s take a look at the four major airlines:
- Iran Air: It operates flights from Iran’s national airline and 17 European airports, including Moscow, Geneva, Istanbul, Ankara, Amsterdam, Vienna, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Larnaca, Cologne, Frankfurt, Hamburg, London, and Paris.
- British Airways: British Airways operates the UK’s national airline and numerous international flights and provides services to almost all major international destinations. There are several direct Iran flights from London’s Heathrow Airport.
- Great Air: Great Air is a private airline in Iran with a four-star rating. Most of the flights operated by this airline land at Iran Khomeini Airport (IKA). Opened in 2004, IKA is the largest airport in the Middle East and receives numerous international flights daily.
- Emirates Airlines: Emirates is the national airline of Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE). It is the largest airline in the Middle East and operates 240,000 passenger flights per week. The smallest Emirates flight between London and Tehran has 7 seats.
The best way to find cheap flights to Tehran is to first check the fares offered by different airlines
IKB Travel is the UK’s leading travel agent offering cheap flights to the Middle East. The company is registered with IATA (International Air Transport Association) and so, you can rely on them for the actual contract.
If you are looking for the cheapest flights to Iran, please log in to Youshouldtravel.com for the best deals on air tickets and hotel bookings. IKB Travel has been operating since 1996 and will provide you with full support for travel to Iran.